Day 838, 839, and 840 -- Bowling at 8 a.m.

Friday -- Sunday

I was really proud of myself for doing a daily again, but then on Friday my run did not sync to garmin on my phone. However, my run is still on my watch, so I just added it manually. I was just annoyed that it did not sync, and I did not feel like making a post without the picture of my run.


*I think I know why my run did not sync. I plugged my watch into my computer before it synced to garmin on my phone, and somehow garmin on my phone thinks the run has already been synced.


Anyway, I started doing a slightly doing different route.

I noticed some people at the bowling alley at 8 a.m. this morning, which seemed pretty odd.

Who is bowling at 8 a.m.?

And the strange thing was people kept arriving as I ran.

How is this bowling alley so popular?



*I know this does not show specifics, but you can always just click on the link to my garmin profile on the right-hand-side if you would like to the specifics of my runs.



Comments

the Most Epic Runs