Tuesday, Day 801, X-Men Movies and Nonverbal Thoughts

As I ran, I listed to a podcast about the X-Men movies. As I ran, I thought about how I finally managed to sleep through the night.

Sarah had slept until 7:30 a.m., I woke her up and I saw her facial expression change from placid to suspicious: who are you and when are you? She asked with her nonverbal expression.

I am your husband. It is 7:30 a.m. and you are normally up by now, so I am doing you the courtesy of waking you up.  I responded with my nonverbal expression.

She got up moments afterwards, mumbling about her alarm not going off, but I was only half listening. I was thinking about running and paying the bills for the month and all the other things involved in being alive.

I ran without my shirt on. I ran with my contacts in today.  What I saw was a lightly populated region, which comprised of a White Castle, a Lubeley's Bakery, and a plumbing shop where I always see a guy in his fifties, with a mustache, working early in the morning. I sometimes waves, and he does not wave back, but he acknowledges me and I will miss him when he is gone.

I have not seen him since summer started.

Comments

the Most Epic Runs