Wednesday Late Run

     I ran to get my daughters coat that I left behind at daycare on Monday. It is so rare that I am able to help with something practical with my running, so I was happy to do it. I have to admit I don’t feel great today. 

     I am just congested and my left foot hurts, nothing crazy or anything, but it is the end of the year, and I am starting to feel anxious, have I done everything that I meant to this year? I have had my most productive year in so many different activities, but now I am afraid that maybe next year won’t be as productive as this year has been?     

    I still have a lot I want to do next year, but I am already missing this year a little too. This is the year that I averaged over 10 miles a day. The year I read 100 books, ran 100K, mediated every day, and wrote a self-help book. I also finally lost all the weight I had gained since my senior year of high school primarily because I ate all plant based this year.

    I will miss you 2020; even though, it has obviously been terrible too.  



Comments

Post a Comment

the Most Epic Runs