Thursday, Day 810, Summer Storm

As I started out, I instantly knew that I felt better. I pushed it that first mile with little pain. I took a break the second mile and then went as hard as I could the third mile. I was happy to see I almost ran a 7:30; it's the fastest I've gone in weeks (then I remembered my marathon average time is less than that). The fourth mile I felt a lot of revitalized pain in my right ankle.

The cool weather might have been a factor. It wasn't sunny when I stated and it got darker the longer I ran. It finally started pouring buckets of rain out of sky around three miles. The rain drops felt cold and immediately refreshing when they made contact with my skin. 
I was only going to do four, but I went a little farther because it was so fun to run in the rain. 


Comments

the Most Epic Runs