Day 636




Day 636 Friday on Garmin

A Note

I have ran everyday for the past 636 days and I was thinking it might be fun to start putting my runs up on this blog site, depending on how difficult it is for me to link my Garmin runs to this website and how much time I have to make post. My post will reflect how I felt about that particular run on that particular day. I want to keep this blog simply a place for me to reflect about my daily runs and share them.

I hope this will cut back on my need to talk in detail about my running to my wife and coworkers who I am sure could do without all the details.

So here is my first one (for yesterday, I still need to run today). 

I wanted to listen to Motion X podcast as I ran, so it took me a bit to get it downloaded, but then I was out the door at 5:20 a.m. I ran around my house and noticed that the white castle was closed. I noticed my heart rate seemed to be pounding for that first mile, but then it slowed down after that. I felt good when I finished. I was glad I could wear shorts. I have been so sick of the cold weather. I liked listening to the electronic beats as I ran. I did a little over four miles, which isn't bad for a weekday run.

Comments

the Most Epic Runs