Day 4,483—the Video is done, but it is still uploading!—

 


Start time: 9:32 a.m.

Weather: Mid 70s, wind 3.6 mi/h, Humidity 67%

    I worked on the video until late last night and finished a draft I was able to watch this morning. The only thing I still needed to do after watching it was work on the audio mix, so I did that, and now I have been uploading the video for hours. I don’t know why it is taking so long, but my internet is suddenly spotty! It has been going on for the past couple of weeks. There weren’t any issues last night, but I still want to publish it as soon as possible because I am tired of it not being done, and now with this long upload time, it is just wild how long this is taking.

        I just did a speed test, and now I am talking to someone at Spectrum. I hope this gets resolved soon. This has been the most challenging video to edit by far. I had so much more footage and a lot of different types of video and pictures. I am so happy I did it, but it was a lot of work! I also made the complete version of the write-up available on my blog today, so if you want to read the complete version of the race report. 

I will publish the video at some point tonight and put the link in my post tomorrow! This was a good run today except when I started thinking about how I have fallen in a long time. The only time I fell during the 100-mile race was in water, so I didn’t need my gloves for that race. As soon as I started thinking about that, I fell! Doesn’t it always work like that? My hands aren’t terrible, but I cut myself some. I am almost down to my last week before going back to work! I have been getting some work e-mails all this week! I am not ready to go back, but at the same time there are so many benefits of going back as well. I wish I had written this post earlier in the day, but I was hoping to publish the video when I posted.


Comments