Day 4,522—at Least There was a Breeze—
Start time: 8:25 a.m.
Weather: Mid 70s to 80s wind 4.9 mi/h, Humidity 85%
I didn’t plan on doing 16, but this was the cleanest route, and I couldn’t remember exactly how long it was. I could have cut some of the distances out, but I wanted to make it to a water fountain before going home, so that added some distance. Overall, this was an easy run, and it felt much cooler than yesterday. I am trying to run loose and put in the time without pushing myself at all, and I feel a lot better than last week, which is a relief. I was dealing with pain during this run, but it wasn't targeted in that area. I decided to walk some during the last three miles. I don’t know if my body was revolting that I had lied to it about running 13 miles today, but I wanted to play it safe, so I walked until I felt like running and did that all the way home. 12 days until the Run Rabbit Run 100!








Comments
Post a Comment