Day 4,524—a Return to Elevation Training—
Start time: 4:28 a.m.
Weather: Mid 60s wind .4 mi/h, Humidity 79%
I have been in such a funk lately, and I am not 100% sure why. There is always so much to worry or not worry about, but I am also losing touch with some of the routine things in my life. I have started to put together a list of everything I need to do to prepare for the run. I will need to leave after school a week from tomorrow, so that is a little unbelievable to think about. I had about half a cup of coffee today, and I should be buying decaf coffee; I need to add that to my list. Today I ran slower, so slow I couldn’t look at my watch during the run. I was happy I was wearing my mask to attempt to get a head start on the elevation training. I will try to wear the mask every day leading up to the race, and I just ordered some elevation pills that are supposed to prevent getting sick from the elevation. My goals today are to start making a list of everything I need to do before I leave. I only have two drop bags to pack, so I need to be deliberate in what I bring.








Comments
Post a Comment