Day 4,546—Almost October—
I feel somewhat more rested today. I originally woke up at 2 and thought it was time to get up, but I was able to go back to bed, so when I had to get up, it wasn’t that bad. I cannot help but feel a little overwhelmed with everything right now, and even though October is the start of fall and one of my favorite times of the year, it is also traditionally one of the hardest times of the year. When I say that, I think about other seasons that are also difficult, but right now I feel like I have a dozen different tasks to do, and each task comes with a hundred different decisions. It is not that I don’t want to get started, but I don’t know what to do first, and once I start on something, I don’t know if I will be able to work on that task to completion, and if I am not able to, should I move on to something else? I am glad I have running. The weather felt nice today, and the humidity didn’t seem that bad. I saw a lot of deer out, plus one raccoon and one other runner. I think that was something I did when I first started running every day; I listed the animals I saw each day.









Comments
Post a Comment