Day 4,526—7 Runs until the Run Rabbit Run 100!—

 


Start time: 4:30 a.m.
       I just spent a few minutes trying to find where Strava shows the weather, and it is not there. Today was a little chilly, low 70s. It wasn’t raining when I was out there, but it had rained recently, and it looked like it was going to rain again soon. I loved how the Frisco Bridge looked this morning, and even though I have taken a picture there a bunch of times, it changes every time I look at it. I was so up and down all day yesterday, and I have been spending some of each day preparing for the next race. Last night, I finished going through the manual. I finally got a good visual that outlines each section, which I will share, and I got the GPS file put on my phone for reference, and I was able to book a hotel for Wednesday night. It wasn’t the cheapest, and I don’t like how hotels always give you one number and then, for some reason, it's at least twice that number once you get to check out. I don’t need much on Wednesday night and don’t even like the idea of having to stay somewhere Wednesday night, but no matter how I run the numbers, it makes more sense to do it that way. Otherwise, I would need to leave Thursday around 4 a.m. to make it to Colorado at a decent time, which isn’t impossible, but I am always a little anxious to mak
e it, and I don’t like making the drive down miserable by trying to do too much. I am worried I am planning to make the entire drive home on Sunday, but if the drive home is anything like the Florida drive, that shouldn’t be a problem. I most likely will be anxious and excited to get back.



Comments