Day 2,512 –My Run in Three Parts— ( with Park Closed and Lost Helmet)

Part 1 

    I went out to start but then immediately decided to go on a little pre-run with my daughter. She has been having so much fun running outside. She likes to run directly towards traffic, but our street was quiet enough today. I thought I might get her to run around in circles with me, but she decided she liked running down the hill we have in the front yard. She slid down the hill a little, and I caught her, so she just kept trying to figure out how to do that again. 

I hope she will want to go on runs with me when she is older. She is the fastest infant I have ever encountered for sure. 

Part 2 

    I stopped over at my folks’ house to check on everybody and get some water. I talked to my mom and grandma for a while and we reflected on the approaching year anniversary of my grandmother moving in with my parents. (If you both are reading this, I meant “antibiotics,” and I put an article below that talks about this more in detail). 

    It was great seeing them both on my little run today. A great casual outing for sure. I was regretting not having much food to eat this morning thinking I still wanted to do at least ten more. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/17/health/antibiotics-resistance-new-drugs.html

Part 3 

I went to Laumeier Sculpture Park next. It was so crowded, so many families taking advantage of the nice day. I took a picture of the big eye, which is such a famous thing from here, but I guess most people wouldn’t really know what it is from. I went home through Kirkwood and I couldn’t help but feeling happy and smiling seeing so much activity. Although, we are still living in a pandemic, so I don’t know if it is really that great how many people I saw out, but at the same time at least they were outdoors. 




Comments

the Most Epic Runs