Day 4,548—Cold and Windy—
I am just happy it is Friday so that I can catch up on my sleep this weekend. Next week will be busy, and last week was mostly surviving after the race, but this weekend I am going to try to sleep, take a bath, and relax. I started this week in such a funk, but I feel differently about everything now. I am even starting to see more of the good things about the Run Rabbit Run in retrospect.
My body feels okay, if not great. I was debating doing a trail run this weekend, and maybe I need to, but I don’t want to deal with the tripping and hurting myself; at the same time, practicing isn’t a bad thing, so I keep going back and forth. I am thinking tomorrow morning might not be the day for the trail because I have already been looking forward to doing some easy paved trails. I feel like I need to have a decent long day tomorrow. I got three weeks until the Rim to River, so I cannot afford to take it easy now. Next weekend will be lighter, but this weekend I am thinking I need to run close to 50 miles over the next two days.
I have never made this mistake before, but I accidentally saved my run in the middle of my run today, so I have two runs right next to each other. I looked into combining these runs, but I couldn’t see a solution, so I guess there will be two runs for today. I am tempted to use the same picture for both, a different version of the same picture, or use one picture. Whatever I decide, I am sure it will be okay.










Comments
Post a Comment