Day 4,549—Fall Marathon II 2026! —
I hadn’t planned to run a full marathon today, but part of me felt like it was the right thing to do. Originally, I thought I should run on the trail, but I slept in, didn’t have time to drive somewhere, and wanted to have fun, so I ran a half-marathon loop course. I ran this 10.5- 11-mile course last weekend, but today I wanted to make it exactly a half marathon, so I found a section to add at the end to make it 2 miles longer. It was another gorgeous day. The weather was perfect. I didn’t have to carry anything and stopped a few times to get something to drink. I wasn’t in a rush, but if I was going to run a marathon, I didn’t want it to take all day.
When I got back after the first half, I took my time doing chores around the house until I kept going again. While I was running this time, I noticed a guy on top of a motorcycle shop cleaning the roof, and I thought that would be a good picture, but I have never felt comfortable taking pictures of people when they don’t know someone is taking one. I got one good picture the second time around of a tree, which was right next to the picture of the mushroom I took yesterday.









Comments
Post a Comment