Day 4,553—Feeling Sick II—
I don’t feel as bad as yesterday when I was feeling sick during my run. I had to stop a few times to vomit (which is such a disgusting word; I debated leaving it out). Today, that wasn’t happening, but I was still feeling nauseous at times. It was easier to get up, but I finally got some clarity about what has been going on with my body.
Yesterday, the gas smell at work was so strong that it caused a major disruption. Eventually, we all went outside and called the fire department. When I talked to others about what happened, they said they had been smelling the gas for at least a week, which would explain why I suddenly was dealing with nausea because it just felt so random to be sick like that.
Also, gas people were working right out front of my house from when I got home until after I went to sleep last night, so as much as they’re increasing rates for natural gas, that does not connect to the reliability of their product. I don’t know what happened at work, but there were gas people there working before yesterday afternoon.
I have compiled my complete RRR report, but whenever I have free time, I spend it with my kids or my wife. It is not that I don’t have any time to work on it. I have just been feeling sick, and because I decided on a whim not to wear a visor on Sunday, my face is so sunburnt that it started to peel yesterday. Today’s run was fine, but I am still just sleepy. I tried to get some good pictures of Halloween decorations today, and I think I found some cool ones, but not many houses have decorated yet.








Comments
Post a Comment