Day 4,556—Two Weeks until the Rim to River 100! —
I need to start getting ready this week. This is my last chance to take it easy and relax before the race countdown begins. I started my day taking family pictures for our holiday card. We looked at the ones from last week, and although we got some good shots. I don’t think either of us were satisfied with the setting, the lighting, or our clothes, so reshooting today was the right call even though it was a hassle. I thought it made a lot of sense. That meant that my run didn’t start until much later. When I did get going, I just marveled at all the people walking this way or that. There were soccer games and garage sales. There were fundraisers and bake sales. I saw one group who was selling mattresses. I thought for a moment how odd that concept seemed. I would buy a lot of stuff for a charity or a fundraiser, but I don’t know if mattresses are one of them. As I started to type this, I thought I should work on the Run Rabbit Run video after all; why not?









Comments
Post a Comment