Day, 2,457 Colder than Yesterday (includes better quality pictures)

After riding my bike yesterday, I was looking forward to running. I was thinking of pushing it until I felt like I was doing more harm than good, which ended up being a little more than yesterday. I kept it interesting by doing all types of terrain, on trails, through parking lots, and on hilly paths. 

I went to a bike shop yesterday and did a test ride of a hybrid bike that I ended up buying. I was thinking how much easier riding it was compared to running, but I knew at the same time that I haven’t learned to really push myself as a bike rider. I was hoping it would be fun today, and that I would do a little more than I did yesterday, but when I started my bike ride, I was so much colder than I had been running. I put on another layer of clothes and was wearing two pairs of gloves, but still I was cold enough to feel like I needed to go home early, and I am still warming up currently as I write this about twenty-minutes later. I need to buy bigger gloves, so I can layer them with the ones I already have. I guess it shouldn’t be that surprisingly that I need warmer stuff to ride a bike because of the wind and how I just wasn’t working as much as I would normally be while running.    

I like riding in general; it is a lot of fun, plus having that bike to ride while I am recovering is going to make it so much easier for me to not overdo it while I still try to maintain my fitness level. 








Comments

the Most Epic Runs