Happy Monday! (includes remastered pictures)

At the beginning of each first period class, I usually greet my students with a, “happy Monday!” You might think it is some type of put on, and I am trying to mask the gloom of Monday with a false cheeriness (like many of my students do), but you would only be partially right in that assumption. 

I know that there is a lot of reasons to be unhappy on Monday; however, I like to train myself to focus on the things that make Monday a meaningful day. Today, I still get to work from home, but I won’t next week. Today, I will have less time to snack, and it will be easier to be more regiment in my eating etcetera. 

Sure, there is always a reason to be unhappy, but if you look for it there is also always a reason to be happy too.

I also feel so much better today, almost back to my normal stride; it seems unbelievable how much pain I was in only a couple of days ago. 







Comments

the Most Epic Runs