Day 2,468 –Are you starting your day or ending your day? – (with pictures from the Arch)

Whenever I run past somebody driving in the morning, I look in the window to see who is driving the car. It usually someone who is lost in their own world; they never seem to notice me running next to them.  

I think about the question and try to guess by the clothes they are wearing and the way they are driving. 

“Are you starting your day or ending your day?” I ask the balding man with a yellow t-shirt who is driving a new truck.

“Are you starting your day or ending your day?” I ask the thin young woman with a black tank top who is staring intently at the light in front of her.


I ask you now who is reading this, “Are you starting your day or ending your day?”  





Comments

Post a Comment

the Most Epic Runs