Day 2,459 Another Early Morning Run (includes pictures of Crestwood Mall)

I started a new book today because I finished the book I was listening to yesterday (the Heroes by Joe Abercrombie). Part of me wanted to just jump into the next one in the series, but I feel like I always thank myself later when I switch the type of book I am reading, so I started Leonard Cohen’s The Flame today. It has famous Canadian authors doing the readings of the poetry, which is pretty great. I really am enjoying Michael Shannon’s readings in particular. It makes sense why the celebrity readers because if you’re a fan of Cohen, you have probably heard him doing his own readings, which are hard to beat. 

I got my local legend back on the track today, which might be silly to care about, but it keeps me motivated when I know I cannot run far or very fast, but it was a good time anyway. I am feeling better, and I have to thank the bike and the Yoga. The bike is a great tool to hold me back from doing more than I should, and the yoga has really been the stretching tool that I need. Thanks for reading this. I hope you have a great day. 






Comments

the Most Epic Runs