What a Big Difference a Day Makes (includes remastered pictures)

I found myself exploring behind apartment buildings, abandoned buildings, shady looking motels, and by the train tracks. I found where one could cross over the historic Fresco Bridge. I ran behind the Dierbergs and found a path into a planned community, a neighborhood where all the houses look the same and are usually connected closely together and have little to no lawns, I took that back through some familiar routes. 

It was great getting some different things to look at, so close to my house. It is nice having the excuse to do it to take pictures, but I know I really just like exploring everywhere. I am always just curious to try to find out, what’s behind there?   

I still was moving slow, but It was easier to find a stride today and less painful overall. I was happily surprised with what a big difference a day makes.  




Comments

the Most Epic Runs