Day 4,486—Running in Springfield! —

 


Start time: 7:47 a.m.

Weather: High 60s, wind 3.8  mi/h, Humidity 90%

Going to the Lincoln Library and Museum with family today. I haven’t been there in years, and it’s nice to get out of the house and run somewhere different. I ran one way as far as I could and added some dead ends. Seeing all the farmland was a nice scenery change from the main road. There was a private pond and one area that randomly had a half-mile driveway. I thought it was a park or a golf course, but it was a driveway! 

It didn’t rain, but it did mist! I wish I could run more, but I am enjoying breakfast with family, watching DuckTales with my kids, and eating Impossible sausages. I saw some other runners at the end of my run! Not surprised at all! There are so many races in this area! 


Watch the Florida Race Video Here! 


youtube. com/ @DanielVirtue


Comments