Day 4,492—Quick August Run—
Start time: 9:02 a.m.
Weather: Mid 70s, wind 3.6 mi/h, Humidity 88%
I wasn’t feeling great today. The rain must have added pressure to my sinuses, so I ran to CVS and got some Sudafed. After that, I didn’t have much time to run because I was going to see the Spidey Team with my family. I ran on Watson and saw so much construction going on. It looks like they made excellent progress on the sidewalk! I am so excited for this sidewalk because currently there is no sidewalk on this stretch of Watson. I saw that in some parts they were putting up a concrete wall too. I hope they do more work on Laclede. It was already getting hot, and now I am reading that it is going to get even hotter today. I didn’t have time to write this morning but edited the picture I took and uploaded before I left with my wife and kids. I am so happy my wife took off today because even though it is Friday, it feels like Saturday. I know I will be back at work on Monday, and I don’t know how ready I am for that, but I feel better about today compared to yesterday. I also must start preparing for the Rabbit Run 100! I keep getting e-mails about it, and I haven’t looked into it at all except when I signed up for the waitlist several months ago! But it looks like it will be an amazing run!








Comments
Post a Comment